Friday, January 2, 2009

002 - Mario Crew Tattoo (In Progress)



So posting a clean, finished piece everyday is a goal I know I won't reach here, but trust that if I post sketches, they are of quality and are signs of things to come.

A while back I did a fan piece of Bowser and his army of minions (check it here) as a tattoo for a more dedicated fan than myself. Well not long ago someone asked if I could do a companion piece with the Good Guys. Being an avid gamer and classic Nintendo fan, I couldn't refuse.

So here's the very basic start. I want to try and keep the same composition, but I'm finding that the number of noteable baddies far outweighs that of noteable goodies. I want to try to stay away from newer, spin-off characters... So I think I'll be filling the space with some classic items.

Keep an eye open for progress!

No comments: