Wednesday, January 7, 2009

007 - Creature


Hah, ok long story short: Work + getting ready to move + relatives up from out of state + plus girlfriend over for dinner + WiiSports = only enough time for shitty attempt at something new. I guess posting something every day, you're gonna have to expect quite a few duds here and there...

Yeah, I wanted to try something more loose and textured today, but with no time this is what we get. Not creepy or menacing in the slightest. But yay for new attempts, right? I'll try and come back to this when I have more time to devote to it. Hows about a more finished piece to brighten the post?


Much better.

2 comments:

Mr. Someone said...

I'm digging it... your blog is awesome. Yay for art.

savagehobbit said...

Thanks Someone! Your interest brings me joy!