Saturday, January 17, 2009

017 - R&D Poster


Video games are evil. They steal your soul. But it feels so gooooood. XD Seriously tho, the art gods were not advising me correctly when I decided to get an Xbox, cause it's soaking up all the precious little freetime I once had(and was typically used to draw).

Anyway, this is a poster I made for my senior project last year. Artemus(left) and Dedrick(right) are two inventive, brilliant brothers. They love to experiment and create, but more often than not, there experiments backfire and they are left to clean up the mess.

Well, that's the basic premise anyway. I really want to go back to these guys someday, maybe once I find the strength to work on an animation...

---

Hope whomever is visiting is enjoying everything so far! I try and keep things interesting and varied each day. If anyone has any suggestions or requests on things you'd like to see, please don't be afraid to comment or contact me! I'm all ears, and really looking for inspiration right now.

Thanks for stoppin'!

2 comments:

Jared said...

What games are you playing?

savagehobbit said...

I just picked up Fallout 3, and I have a feeling that'll keep me busy for a while.

I'm thinking about picking up Left 4 Dead, cause I need a fun online game to connect with peeps.