Saturday, January 10, 2009

010 - Pyro Jaguar Giftart


This was a gift I did for a kind soul on dA, Pyro-Blaze Jaguar. She randomly gifted me a subscription, and I felt it fitting for me to repay the favor best I could.
There are many things I still love about this piece, the overall polish of it being one. I can remember it being so easy at the time to value and shade everything... yet now I struggle with it. I guess I am thinking too hard about it, just gotta let it flow.

Yet another older piece. We celebrated my mom's birthday this evening, so I had barely touched the computer till round 930. But the move is coming to a close, soon all will be back to normal and I will be churning out new pieces regularly again. Hah, I say that as if this has been going on for so long, and we're barely past a week.

Well, here's to many more! Thanks for stoppin'.

1 comment:

Jared said...

you furry bastard :p